Yes indeed we all need to start somewhere. Today I start with gathering and collecting what I need for meal prep and meal planning for the week. I’m doing a 7 day Clean eating challenge this week and my menu is already laid out for me. What an easy way to start the week. Although most of it will be easy to make and prep I still have a few new recipes to try out. But at last, I need to start somewhere.
I honestly don’t want to meal prep at all today for the fact that my kid was up all night puking. So my lack of sleep doesn’t help with knowing I should meal prep. (rant over)
So here is what I’ll be eating for the 7 Days (I’ll be tweaking it a bit to accommodate my family) :
- Sunday- Leftover pork tenderloin with baked sweet potato and couscous
- Monday- Salmon with steamed veggie
- Tuesday- Chicken mango Roll ups
- Wednesday- Zoodles (check out my new gadget) with sauce and ground beef
- Thursday- Shakshuka (new recipe) Not sure about the poached egg part!!
- Friday- Pizza
- Saturday- Grilled Chicken and Cauliflower steaks
If you’ve ever had Shakshuka please let me know how you like it!! I’m so curious.
- Sunday- 5 mile run
- Monday- PiYo Core
- Tuesday- 5 mile run on the tread
- Wednesday- 4.5 mile run outside
- Thursday- rest day ( I was beat from working two jobs)
- Friday- Did my new lower back and abs routine from the chiropractor
- Saturday- Rest day
It wasn’t my best week for working out, but very pleased with my mileage his week. I think I might be getting sick or I’m PMS’ing way to much (sorry if that was TMI).
Linking up with Jill Conyers.