Calvin is a super star at bowling. He recently discovered his inner talent of bowling. But not with a little help from his Artist momma.
What feels like a long time ago, I used to teach a bunch of preschoolers for a living.
I don’t want to brag, but I had an awesome time coming up with load of art and craft projects.
One of which is making your own bowling set.
I had all the kids make a “pin” out of a used water bottle.
We first, talked about bowling. Then we read a few stories about bowling.
Then we got crafty.
I love getting Crafty.
But now that I am a stay at home mom, Calvin and I get crafty together.
We made a set of bowling ‘pins” and you can too.
- empty water bottles, with tops (the number of them is up to you)
- water, oil
- items to load in your bottles- feathers, beads, glitter, string, toys, balloons, markers, pop-sickle sticks, erasers
- food coloring (optional)
- Plastic Glue (used by adults only)
How to make a set of ‘Pins”:
- Take off the labeling from the water bottle
- Fill each bottle with “things”- be creative
- Add food coloring if desired
- Fill with tap water
- Dry with a towel
- Add glue to the rim of the lid
- Fasten lid on tight, let dry for 2 min
- Set pins up- and knock down!